Mouldy Toasters Mouldy Toasters

These two latest ones

Are pretty neato, but there's a bit too much use the the pre-set glitch things if I am right. If I'm wrong then good job. I prefer the other one myself, but this one is great too.

Slipz - Only Choir Slipz - Only Choir

boo

no good

Madness 4 Madness 4

Fuck yeah

Good to see you submitted this.

Take a face and die Take a face and die

Wow

THT IS FUCKING AWESOME, MAKE MOAR PLS K THX

Eggwoman responds:

um no

Jazzy Breakbeat Jazzy Breakbeat

I agree with DayDay

This actually is one of your best songs. What I really like is how much stuff is going on in it, drums, FX, and just the fast-pace overall.

Also, off-topic a bit, when you do the MC8 music, if you still are doing it, do something different this time, not a TrainMix Remix.

Madness Collab - FAB MkII Madness Collab - FAB MkII

Needs more beats

It is way too repetitive, and the needs more beats used to stop that. I'm just saying to add a couple more beats into it. I also see this working very well in the Madness Collab.

Mr-Carrothead responds:

gdgd

Hard Hitter- TomFitz Hard Hitter- TomFitz

Angry Faic smacking Jackie Chan

Nice way to kick off Redesign Day! I think it's just missing something though, something that the other songs had. Still, I liked that, some of the beats and melodies kept it alive. Gj

Destruction Time Destruction Time

Sweet, dude

You're going past the limit of kick-ass with each song, man.

tomfitz responds:

Thank you.

G Rush (ng cut) G Rush (ng cut)

Very nice, catchy tune

This, in my opinion, is very nice. It's a very catchy tune. This is going to be used in my next flash, I like it! Hope to see more music from you in the future.

-MrMaestro- (ST) A New Hero -MrMaestro- (ST) A New Hero

Oh .my .god

I love your song but also it could be used as an outro to a movie too.I agree with others that this is one of the most heavenly song on NG.To me this sounds like the music of its title.It sounds like an intro to a movie of some sort,also like one of those endings of movies that brings a tear to your eye.If I describe it here is what I would say:"It's like the song of me passing on to heaven".This will so be in one of my movies man.